Thursday, May 21, 2009

Week 4 - Megan

Weight lost: 1 lb
Total weight lost: 5 lbs
Weight to go: 10-15 lbs (I might change my goal)

Confessions:
Candy is the devil! I don't think weight watchers candy counts when you eat 3 bags in one week! YIKES! I can't control my sweet tooth, so I am not buying any more candy! I will however still buy the baked goods, they satisfy me more, so I can limit myself. I am also having a hard time with hunger, I think I need to be eating veggies when I feel hungry. I did not get any exercise in this week. I have been bogged down doing stupid etsy dolls. I am doing 3 sets tonight and tomorrow and then I am pulling them off the internet for a while, they take up too much time and I have a lot of other things I need to be working on! I also didn't eat much fruits/veggies or drink water. Boo, this was a bad week!

What worked for me:
Sticking to the soups and double fiber bread. I am getting a little sick of soup though, any suggestions???

Goals for next week:
I bought a good amount of fruits and veggies today, I am going to cut them up and have them accessible in the fridge. I am going to try to remember to fill my water cup in the mornings, then hopefully just keep it with me throughout the day. I am hoping to get 1 exercise in this week, trying to be realistic! I think more than anything right now, I really want to tone up. I was down to 125 a year after I had Kate, but I still felt fat, because my body was so flabby, so basically I have changed my goal weight to 130 but I want to burn fat and build muscle. The End.

2 comments:

Mom B. said...

Way to go again! If you are hungry, maybe you aren't spacing out your points evenly through the day. I'll have to give you some ideas I used in place of the soup. I'll call you next week with the info. Keep up the good work!

Autumn said...

Hey! Ben Chi! If you are looking for some convenient, yummy veggies, try sugar snap peas! I am obsessed with them! They are so tasty and satisfying, because they are super high in fiber! I am so proud of you for getting on here and blogging about your bod. I need something like that so I can hold myself accountable. Good for you.

Also, even though they take up a lot of "you" time, your tot people are SOOOOOOOOO cute. I love them. Oh, and you, too!!