Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Week 3 - Megan

Ok, first off, where is everyone else???

Weight lost: 3lbs
Total weight lost: 4lbs
Weight to go: 16lbs

Confessions:
Jason and I got some fast food last week, I didn't think too much of it, then I went to the restaurants website (after eating my meal) and calculated the points...37 freakin points for one meal! I was astonished! Never again will I assume fast food isn't that bad for you! Also Mother's Day was not my best. Jason got me an ice cream cake and it was gone by Tuesday! OOPS! Darn that inner child! Don't worry, she's on restriction for bad behavior!

What worked for me:
The soups are still working like a charm! Also the WW desserts are a must for me, I am such a sweets hound, and would be in big trouble if it weren't for those! Jason and I also took the kids for a walk one afternoon, I pushed the stroller and we walked 1 2/3 miles. It wasn't the best exercise, but it was better than none!

Goals for this week:
I really need to be eating more fruits and veggies, so I'm going to try and incorporate those into my meals or have them for snacks this week, also I need to start drinking water and I am hoping to exercise twice this week.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

woohoo!! go megan! i'm glad to see you're doing so well. i need to exercise more, too. i went on a walk yesterday with the boys - parker rode his bike, i had t-bone in the stroller. we did 2 miles in 35 minutes! i was so proud of parker for riding that far - he loved it! i was contemplating cutting out sugar this morning...don't worry, i'm still here...

Mom B. said...

Way to go! I am kind of in a stall right now, and I need to kick it back up. Thanks for the update and motivation!