Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Week 2 - Megan

Weight lost: 1lb
Weight to go: 19lbs

Confessions:
Ok, so I did just fine if I stayed at home all day and didn't have any company over. I fooled myself thinking, "oh, weight watchers is easy." Of course it is if you have NO temptation, but the second there is a cupcake in front of your face or a plate of warm cookies (or tub of frozen ones for that matter) forget about it! I just have to tell myself, one day at a time, even one meal at a time... if I screw up, just start over. No point in wasting all the good days I had for one crap day. I did not work out, but really hope to get a few work outs in this week!

What worked for me:
PLANNING, PLANNING, PLANNING. If I know ahead of time what I am going to be eating and when, it is much easier. I am a huge fan of the soups, they are convenient and yummy! I need to be drinking more water though.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

WEIGH to go, friend! i'm so proud of you for sticking with it!

Mom B. said...

Good job! Keep up your hard work and it will pay off! Just remember that you didn't gain the weight overnight, so it will take a while to lose it.