Thursday, January 7, 2010

Week 1 - Mom ~ Here we go again!

Well, another year gone by, and here I am again. I'm still trying to get this weight off!!! The good news is, I'm down 5.4 lbs. since I started WW last year on exactly the same date! The bad news is that I'm up 16.8 lbs. since the last time I weighed in on 8/20/09! Bummer, but at least I haven't gained it all back! I don't have much else to share at this point, since I really haven't been on plan for several months. I will share more next week, after I weigh in! Wish me luck!

P.S. I signed up on Biggest Loser Pound for Pound Challenge for 50 lbs. and the food is going to to Second Harvest in Spokane!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

GO HOT MAMMA! you can do it!! great job at staying under where you were last year!

what did you think of the BL premier?