Thursday, February 5, 2009

Week 4 - Mom

Weight Lost This Week: 5.2
Total Weight Lost: 11.4

What worked for me:
I cut back my points to 24, which is still a lot. I am having trouble eating all my points. I think I am paranoid, so I save lots of points for the evening, and then have trouble eating them all. Fruit has been on sale, grapes, apples, grapefruit, strawberries, and I have stocked up on them. I am finding that they are delicious, satisfying and filling! The online points tracker has been great and motivating. It keeps track of points, water, milk, fruit and veggies, vitamin and excercise. It is fun to fill in all the squares, and get a little smiling face! Sounds crazy, but it works!

Confessions:
I can't think of much, except that I didn't excercise much. I have been busy in the kitchen, taking dinner to the Clark's twice this week. That's been good for me, I'm up and busy and not dwelling on Laurie's conditon. Dad has benefitted too, because I have cooked extra for him!

Goals for next week:
Keep on track, drink my water, and find new recipes or foods to keep from getting bored!

Have a good week!

1 comment:

mateo said...

Wow, what a come-back!! I'm with you on the fruits and veggies. That has been super helpful for me as well. Congratulations! That is awesome weight loss!