Thursday, February 9, 2012

Week 1 - Marie - Here we go again, again!!!

Hope it works this time! Good news is that I am down 31.6 lbs. since I started keeping track online in 2009! I guess that is better than up 31.6 lbs, huh?

I am pretty much doing what I have always done:

Breakfast: Hot milk with Pero and some kind of flavoring. (3-4 pts)

Lunch: Soup (low soduim now) w/veggies (4-6 pts) & fruit.

Afternoon Snack: Fruit or carrot sticks, string cheese (1pt) & crackers (1pt).

Dinner: Soup or ww dinner (4-7 pts) & fruit. One of my favorite new dinners is to take 3 taquito size tortillas (2 pts) and lightly spray them with cooking spray. Then I toast them in my toaster oven till browned and crunchy. Heat up 1/2 cup ff refried beans (2 pts) with salsa and 2 T ff sour cream. Spread over the totillas, top with 1 oz. (2 pts) lf shredded cheese, or 1/4 mashed avacado (2 pts). Then cover with lettuce and tomatoes. Yummy dinner for only 6 pts!

Night Snack: I love grapefruit, peeled and sectioned, yum! I might also have some raisin toast and peanut butter (5 pts) or popcorn (5 pts) or granola bar (2-3 pts).

I now drink 10 to 12 glasses of water a day. Seems to be helping, and hopefully preventing more kidney stones!

Hope to lose a 20 more lbs. before Mark & Kristen get married in May! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

GOOD LUCK!!! you can do it!